COVID Safety Plan
To our Hunters:
We are excited to run treasure hunts this summer – needless to say, these are different times; we have put this plan together to convey our safety measure.
We at Treaze understand the importance of you feeling safe. This starts with knowing the enhanced precautions, controls and protocols we are implementing in each of our hunts. As we operate treasure hunts, the health and well-being of our customers and staff is our top priority.
In the region we operate, we follow all Provincial Health Orders along with all other regulations regarding COVID-19.
We have implemented the following precautions, controls and protocols:
• Creating hunts in all open parks and areas
• Ensuring social distancing to every hunter participating in our events
• Enhanced antibacterial coating on our locks
• Customer logs
• Customers are to wear masks when scanning each lock
• Customers are to participate in max groups of six
• Staff training sessions were held to introduce the new normal; daily pre-shift meetings will continue to reinforce all new protocols
• All payments for maps are online
• No contact from staff or Volunteers, everyone is trained to follow BC Regulations and Canada Health Guidelines
The health and safety of our hunters and employees are our number one priority. We hope to see you soon.