Our Response to COVID
Safety doesn't take a vacation. We want all of our hunters to be safe. While working on your treasure map we highly encourage to obey all the social distancing and health guidelines Recommending by the Canadian and British Columbia Government. For the protection of yourself and everybody.
Stay Home if you feel any of the following Symptoms
- new or worsening cough
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- temperature equal to or over 38°C
- feeling feverish
- fatigue or weakness
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of smell or taste
- gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting)
- feeling very unwell
With Above being said you also want to keep your distance because this is a treasure hunt. Like you don't want others knowing your strategy. That's my suggestion in winning.
- Wear a Mask!
- Don't touch things frequently if so SANITIZE!
- Don't travel in groups larger than six
- Follow the GUIDELINES
- Our number one goal is to provide the best adventure experience possible. Our adventures are curated to bring friends, communities and cultures together.
- Secondly we're going to bring tourism to cities and towns across western Canada. With that being said there are a lot of communities that are really struggling and rely on tourism, our goal is to help provide tourism during all seasons not just the summer months. Unlike traditional events treasure hunts are spread out and hunters are encouraged to engage with the people; understand the history and connect with the residents. This will increase the likely hood for players to win and build for a better experience.
- Not only are we a tourism company, but an incentivized garbage and recycling company. We know it's kinda funny. We plan on giving complimentary hints in exchange for the completion of positive actions. Picking up garbage, supporting a local business etc. Hunters will submit either pictures or receipts and we will respond with hints.
How do I Begin?
- For starters go ahead create an account on our website. You can use your email or login with your social profiles. From there go ahead and purchase one of our maps. You will receive a confirmation email when purchased. Come Hunt day check your account/orders and you'll see a link to your map.
- After getting your map there will be three clues that will lead you to three separate locations. At each location there will be a scannable card. You can scan these cards by tapping your phone using your NFC scanner (built into all newer Smartphones) or if you have an older smart phone you can scan the QR code with your camera. Here's an example, Feel free to scan this QR code. In the rare case you phone doesn't support this feature download a NFC APP or QR APP.
Is there actually Treasure?
- There is no physical treasure that you dig up. This would be a huge problem not to mention there would be a lot of holes everywhere.